Saturday, January 16, 2010

Marilyn Manson

I think his intelligence has been far underestimated. He went against Bill O'Reilly, and he, obviously, outsmarted him. Most do, but O'Reilly rarely lets anyone speak, and he was actually fairly quiet for the interview.





I also placed one of the best interviews I have ever seen Marilyn Manson give, in the movie, "Bowling for Columbine."





And, here he is at a Phil Donahue show, and Donahue quotes him, and it was really well stated.











Marilyn on his jail time.





And, with one of my other favorites Bill Maher on Politically Incorrect. I am finding so many, that I chose the best part of the interview where Florence Henderson (Carol Brady) really owns it.


The quality is not the greatest.





His art is AMAZING! And this is just a glimpse.





And, of course, something a little controversial. He is a rockstar after all.





No comments: